What's new

Exploration CYOA

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Exploration CYOA

Hmmm...

You borrowed the idea from Rape Quest, didn't you Alias?

On the one hand, the "habit-forming" part gives me pause. After all, if it's really that habit-forming, what happens if Aki retires, and shuts down his business? What happens if our heroine happens to get stuck during an adventure, and miss her twice-monthly appointment? Does our heroine go insane with withdrawal pangs?

On the other hand... it would indeed be another tool in the arsenal. And one that also "earns" money by itself, too. And the fact that Aki was able to deal with the tentacle monsters simply by squirting "water" on them suggests that he's telling the truth about the properties of breastmilk - which in turn suggests that he's being honest with everything else.

I'll go with option B - take Aki up on his offer, but ask to take a look around and chat with "employees" first, if any happen to be present.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If only to be deviant, I vote A.

T-A-B

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not particularly a fan of lactation, but it'd be silly to pass up on such a useful tool.

No horns or udders though, please.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

[A slight change to the rules for failing a dungeon and stamina. If you fail, you no longer use gold, but there is a "cost" to travel to each dungeon, depending on how good the reward at the end is. I'll be putting up the quest options before the shopping options so you can plan to lose whatever money it costs to travel before spending it on potions and stuff. The exhaustion statistic I'm just going to steal straight from Kathy's suggestion from PMs, which will be posted in a bit since my girlfriend is nagging my ass off about dinner being ready.

also sorry about the rushed sense of this post, I've been working on it all day and people keep interrupting me, and I'm tired of writing it, and I've got to work tomorrow, so I'm trying to get something out before I have another period of REAL LIFEdom.]

She asked if she could speak to some of the employees beforehand, a request which Aki was quick to reassure her was completely in his power to grant. He began to guide the horses down the road away from the little town. She asked a little more about the actual process of "harvesting," as he called it, and he was very open and honest about what it would entail - the quality of product was heightened the more sexually stimulated the subject was. They had all sorts of machines that she would be hooked up to to take care of that. Since she was going to be in a drug- and pleasure-induced haze for the entire twenty-four-hour period, they were going to take care of her nutrition by feeding a tube into one of her veins and injecting the necessary nutrients directly into her system. He seemed supremely confident that it would be a more-than-enjoyable experience for her. Unfortunately, none of the other adventurers were at the facility at the time, but she was more than welcome to speak to any of the employees when she arrived.

The facility itself was a huge, long, brick building, clearly well-built. When they went inside, it was stark white all around, made of a strange kind of tile that she'd never seen before. It was almost creepy, how impossibly clean it all was, and she felt a nervous prickling on the back of her neck as her feet made loud padding sounds against the cold floor. They entered a sort of waiting room, with a desk and a multitude of drawers behind it. She was handed a robe by a smiling woman, dressed in the same stark shade of white the rest of the building was graced with, and she hurriedly put it on, hiding her nakedness - despite the fact that she was sure she'd be taking it off again soon enough. She asked the lady many of the same questions that she'd asked Aki - now absent, she just realized - and got very similar answers. Some of it went over her head, for the woman's discourse was spattered with abbreviations and shorthand jargon for her trade, but as far as the adventurer could tell, there was no hint of dissembling in her manner. "All right," she said nervously. "What do I do now?"

The woman, who had introduced herself as Joy, took her to a door, which lead to a long corridor, filled with doors, each facing each other, each equidistant from the last. Joy lead her to the fourth door on the left, opened it, and bowed, following the robed woman inside. There was a shortweave rectangular carpet, in the middle of which was set a short, cushioned bench. There were white leather straps chained around the corners of the carpet, and the whole set-up was obviously designed to accommodate a woman on her knees and elbows, securing her ankles and wrists and providing her belly some support while leaving her breasts free to dangle.

She was a little nervous about the restraints, but Joy assured her that it was simply a precaution, and it that it could be dangerous for her to be outside of the facility during the twenty-four hour milking period. "And that's it," the woman murmured, fishing out a tiny white bottle from one of her coat's pockets. It rattled slightly, clearly filled with small, hard pills. "Once you take these, I'll strap you down and situate you," she said, gesturing to the bench, "and the process will begin. After a day has passed, you'll be free to leave. We'll provide you with proper clothes and your wages, as well as a ride back to the town Aki found you near."

The adventurer listened to the soft words, disrobing and taking the two pills that she was offered - light blue, oddly enough in this place that was so absent of any color. She knelt down, putting her ass right up in the air and closing her eyes at the embarrassing position as Joy situated the restraints around her wrists and ankles. "It will, of course, be your responsibility to make your way back here in the allotted time period. You don't want to go through withdrawal of these," she said with a slight chuckle, tucking the bottle back into her coat. Taking hold of a metal cart that had been standing quietly in the corner, gleaming dully silver, she rolled it over alongside of the kneeling patient. It had tubes running to the ceiling, lots of them - some of them were empty, but a couple were filled with a dull grey fluid. Taking one of these, which lead to a wicked-looking needle, she pressed her foot against a pedal recessed in the bottom of the cart. The bound woman started as the entire room seemed to move around her, but it was just a pedestal that was set into the center of the floor rising upward until it - and the naked woman - was at Joy's waist level. "Of course, you won't have to be strictly two weeks to the day," she continued speaking calmly, setting the needle into one of the veins in her forearm and pushing another lever, explaining that this was the nutrients feed, combined with an aphrodisiac to make the experience more pleasant, as well as to help the quality of the milk produced. "But the closer you are, the better off you'll be." She reached toward the cart again, and the bound woman noticed there were pairs of... cups, for lack of a better word, domed cups made out of some sort of transparent material, with tubes running from the domes to the cart, the other ends open to the air. They were all different sizes, and Joy selected one of them, then moved back over to the woman. She noticed a slight hissing sound coming from the cups, the source of which became immediately apparent as Joy fastened the cups to her breasts and they began to greedily suck all the air out around them. Luckily the edges were padded somehow so they didn't cut into the tender flesh they were biting into, but it was an intensely odd feeling, having her nipples being pulled by nothing.

Joy had fallen silent, and she realized it was because the drugs were already taking effect; her mind was already somewhat hazy. But the most surprising thing was she was feeling somewhat aroused, in a setting where such things really shouldn't happen. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of how quickly the greyish fluid was taking effect on her body. She'd had more than enough time to recover from the tentacle lair, but she didn't feel quite ready for what Joy was going to do next. The nurse pulled a device from the ceiling, a box-like structure with two phallic forms protruding from it, with heavy black tubes running back up to the ceiling. Moments later, she felt an intense penetration. She moaned out as the lubricated phalluses plunged deep into her, a rush of feeling plowing through her system. It just felt incredibly... full. Then Joy flipped a switch on the device and the thick shafts penetrating her began to vibrate, causing her to cry out in pleasure. She didn't even hear the door shut behind her as the machine worked her innards, slowly penetrating her ass and withdrawing the one in her nethers, then reversing the motion so at any given moment she was having something pushing its way inside her. She was quickly lost in the haze, her brain barely able to process what was happening around her, and time seemed to stop around her as her world was saturated with nothing but the pleasure.

When she came out of her drug-induced haze, she was lying on the floor, unbound, feeling incredibly sated. There was a set of clean clothes, much like the set she'd had torn from her in the ruins she'd gotten saved from. Dressing quickly, she exited the room, smiling somewhat as she remembered the fuzzy bits that had stuck in her mind of an ocean of sexual pleasure. And she got to do this every two weeks... how nice, she thought to herself as she entered the waiting room. Aki had apparently left, and she was a bit disappointed that she hadn't even gotten to say goodbye to him after his abrupt disappearance, but she supposed it didn't matter overmuch. In his absence, it was Joy that drove her back, seemingly in the same carriage that Aki had driven her in. She wondered where the mysterious old man had gone, and asked Joy, but was only met with a silent shrug.

When she returned to the little town, she headed straight to her fence to sell off the idol. It was small, and not especially well-crafted, but it was still gold, and she was able to haggle him up to a price of 130G. With the money safely in her pouch, she went to the tavern where she met with her contact. He informed her of several places that he knew about where she could travel that might carry hidden treasures:

A: 30G: catacombs hidden in the marshlands
B: 40G: mountain temple, rumored to be the lair of a rare creature
C: 75G: oasis in the middle of the desert, possibly the private residence of an ancient king

He was unsure as to the take in the marshlands destination, but from the conversation he'd overheard, it seemed like a fairly easy take. It was very likely to be underwater, though, so she'd most likely have to purchase a breath mask. The mountain temple was in a somewhat frigid climate, so a set of warmer clothes might be in order.

[Shopping:]
[Current funds: 160G]
Merchant's wares:

Breath mask: 95G
A complex device that will filter air through water, enabling one to breathe underwater.

Restorative potion (1mL): 2G
This is a wondrous potion that will re-energize the drinker. However, for this cheap of a price, it really won't have much of an effect...

Restorative potion (100mL): 50G
Of course you'll be rewarded with a better deal when you buy in bulk. This holds ten times the amount of potion than usual, and will even give you more than one usage with just one flask!

Never-ending flask: 700G
This wondrous flask (strangely, it's somewhat cold to the touch) will store an almost infinite amount of any liquid! Popular with adventurers like her, it's a fantastic tool for traveling light yet being prepared for anything. But look at that price tag....

Adventurer's clothes: 5G
A set of nondescript clothes for women. Occasionally, when spelunking and running and jumping and doing the other things adventurer's are required to do (not to mention those dastardly monsters...), her clothes may get ripped, burned, frayed, stolen, removed, or otherwise destroyed, so it's always handy to have a spare set in your satchel.

Adventurer's parka: 30G
A warmer set of clothes than the adventurer's clothes.

Short Sword: 30G
Your basic sword, handy for defense against any who might wish you harm. Efficient, lightweight, inexpensive, and of course sharp, you can't go wrong with this purchase!

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

C - Desert Oasis

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

B, and perhaps a Restorative Potion (100ml), Parka, Shortsword, and some spare clothing

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

C

Option A costs 125 gold over all, option B costs 70 over all, for just 5 more gold I say we go after the most lucrative looking one.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm...
  • A is presumably the easiest... but having to buy that breathmask...
  • B strikes a balance between needed equipment and presumable difficulty.
  • I'd prefer to get the Never-Ending Flask before we attempt C.
What the hell, I'll go with A, picking up a Breathmask, Shortsword, and a spare set of Clothes while she's preparing. I assume the breathmask can be used more than once?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dungeon A
Buy Breath mask, Short sword, two 1ml restorative potions

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm...
What the hell, I'll go with A, picking up a Breathmask, Shortsword, and a spare set of Clothes while she's preparing. I assume the breathmask can be used more than once?
Lazy I are and this most informative my vote with this huzzah!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm...
This.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

a feeding tube? really? They can't stop long enough for her to grab a sammich? These terms are a LOT more harsh than originally described. :(

Poor girl. She really is a dunce to nod in agreement and just go with it.

I'd like to preemptively vote that we skip returning there. It's obviously very, very unhealthy for her.

Beyond that.

B. Parka, Sword, Adventurer's Clothes, and a spare Parka just in case our first one is damaged.

I'm choosing B instead of A because A's costs are a lot higher than it first seems burning 95 gold for the breathing mask. And the directions are unclear. I'd rather have clear directions and a place we can find.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I assume the breathmask can be used more than once?
Yes. The breath mask can and will be used in future quests.

@Kathy: No more unhealthy than a short coma in a hospital which she gets paid for and rewarded with a useful tool for her adventures. She gets a free place to stay for a night and technically free food while she's there. I'm also unsure where you're getting "unclear directions." I mentioned the "take" being unclear... all that means is the reward. We're not going to get lost on the way to the place.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

[I'm changing the rules of exhaustion a bit. I'll be calling it Stress, but it's really going to refer to Exhaustion/Stress. I'm also dividing any actions that require a die roll into three levels of difficulty, appropriately dubbed easy, medium, and hard. Exhaustion will also be divided into levels, and depending on what level we're at, we'll get a penalty to rolls for each task. Here's the chart:

0-5 Stress: no penalties
6-10 Stress: -2 for hard tasks, -1 to medium tasks, no change for easy tasks
11-15 Stress: -5 for hard, -3 for medium, -2 for easy, she'll most likely have to take a short break after any actions requiring a roll
16-20 Stress: -10 to hard, -7 to medium, -5 to easy, she'll be desperate for a rest, and must lie down for a while after any actions requiring a roll. May fall asleep, which may lead to an encounter with a monster.
21+ Stress: -15 to hard, -10 to medium, -10 to easy, she might simply pass out from the strain, which will almost certainly lead to an encounter with a monster, and almost certainly lead to an inescapable situation... ie game over

I'm also allowing players to attempt to leave the dungeon any time they want. This is mostly because there are going to be some dungeons that are unbeatable until you get an item from another dungeon, so once we run out of things to do, we simply leave and come back another time. (Hint: this is why you always want to keep a reserve of gold available.) I'll be putting a "leave dungeon" option available whenever applicable.

Option picked: A (marshland catacombs)]

First thing was first, she wanted a hot meal. Joy had given her enough money to take care of herself for a night and day in the town, in addition to her normal wages, and she'd been told that this was standard operating procedure as a way of taking care of one of their producers. She was determined to use this day to relax to the best of her ability, and she needed some real food in her belly. When she woke up the next morning, she began to observe the first effects of her treatment - her breasts seemed a bit swollen and heavy. She assumed this was because they were now producing milk, despite her not being pregnant. Other than that, there didn't seem to be any residual effects from the drugs she'd taken, but she'd still have to think long and hard over whether or not she wanted to return to the facility at the end of the two week period.

After she'd gotten her affairs in order, she went to her merchant friend to make some purchases. She had decided over the course of the previous day to head for the marshlands, since that seemed to be a place to acquire some easy funds without too much expense. Of course she'd have to invest in the breath mask, but she was sure that would come in handy in the future; she'd been to plenty of ruins that were entirely underwater, and even more that had sections that had been drowned by time.

Starting G: 160
Marshland Temple travel requirements: -30G
Breath Mask purchased: -95G
Short Sword purchased: -30G
Adventurer's Clothes purchased: -5G
Remaining G: 0

[Someone mentioned getting two small potions, and since nobody else seemed to want any I was going to get just one, but there's no more moneys =P let's hope we don't fail this dungeon, we'd be in quite a pickle >.>]

It was good that her pack was waterproof, thanks to a small enchantment she'd gotten set on it several years ago, she thought to herself as she traipsed through the marshlands. It was very likely that she was going to get soaked, and her boots were already stained with mud. After walking for several hours, she found herself at the entrance of a small cave. This seemed to be the place marked on the map - there was a telltale twisted tree, bare of leaves, set to the north of the cave, which was her landmark. Lighting one of her torches, she climbed over the rocks inside, and after moving downward for some time, she found herself in a rather large open room. There was a pool set off to the left, but her sharp eyes noticed several vines and roots emerging from an opening near the ceiling. She was certain she could hook her grappler onto that tangle and climb up there. When she approached it, she was certain she could hear an odd squirming sound - it was likely there was some sort of creature up there, most likely possessed of tentacles. She cast a glance toward her breasts - perhaps she'd be able to get past it with her new ability?

Or, she could just ignore the opening and go straight down into the water. It might be better for her to strip naked so her clothes wouldn't get in the way of any movements she might have to do, and so they wouldn't get all wet and soggy, but she might find herself embarrassed, exploring naked like that. And of course she'd have to put on the little mouthpiece that would enable her to breathe.

Which way to go?
A: Let's see what that side passage has to offer, and test our new tool on the creature lurking up there.
B: We can always come back to the side passage. Let's explore underwater first.
---B1: Let's keep our clothes on. We have a spare set in our pack that we can change into once we get back onto land and we could use the extra protection if we encounter something nasty. (-4 to heavy activities)
---B2: Let's strip. In addition to protecting our clothes from whatever might be in the water, we won't get bogged down by them if we need to move quickly... but it's kind of embarrassing... (+2 stress)

Exhaustion: 0
Breasts: 100%
Equipment:
Grappling Hook, Breath Mask, Short Sword, Spare Clothes x1

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say B, B1. Our milk isn't very good in quality or quanity just yet and there's no need for reckless endangerment by taking on a tentacle monster. Also while we might be slower, it would be best to have some protection rather then parading our naked bodies for any nasties that might be lurking underwater- AND we have spare set of clothes to boot.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

As I understand it, the "Breasts: 100%" means she's got a full load of milk ready.

Tempting as it is to go up and get her enlarged bosom played with, I'm going to have to go with B, B1 as well. Go diving, but keep her shirt on.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

A - Because I'd hate for the monster to be waiting when we reemerge to ambush us. Better take care of it now.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. Rather not go into the water. It's a swamp. Think leeches. LEECHES. I don't like leeches.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Rather not go into the water. It's a swamp. Think leeches. LEECHES. I don't like leeches.
Yeah, except, this is where we're going to go eventually anyhow, everyone already mass-voted to come to this dungeon.

I see no reason for her to take her clothes off right now. They really don't hamper you badly under the water, and we shouldn't have a major issue with it until well after we're out of the water and dripping (at which point we can change clothes if necessary, since we have a spare set. Or at least take them off and let them dry).

Ignore the monster and it'll ignore us. We can play with it later if we really want.

B1. Let's get into the dungeon already, the sooner we enter and clear it out, the sooner we can get on to a better one.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While I voted A, if that fails, I'd switch to Loof's idea.