What's new

Lurker Wars 2 Discussion Thread

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Lurker Wars 2 Discussion Thread

Well, I'd prefer to have my other character, but if we're going for realism...

Name: Kusanagi
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200-220
Build: Athletic; dense muscle frame makes him look a little weaker than he is, because he went for actual strength, not the appearance of strength like the muscle-bound gargantuans. (Not to say they aren't strong, but they could be a whole lot stronger if they worked at being strong and not just looking like it)
Ethnicity: Primarily Japanese-American, also has bits of German, Polish, Russian, Irish, and Italian.
Skin: White with a medium tan.
Eyes: Left eye is Dark-Purple, close to black; Right eye is Golden-yellow (Think Yoruichi from 'Bleach').
Hair: Black, somewhat messy, shoulder-length.
Armor: Black Jeans/Black Jean Jacket, White Sneakers, white socks, white t-shirt with 'Game Over' written in red, pixel-y letters at chest height.
Attitude: generally laid back, likes to make people laugh. Can get along well with others as long as they're willing to do the same. In combat, he prefers to create a strategy before running in, taking into account the characteristics of his teammates and the movements of the enemies; does not like to leave others behind.
Role: The engineer. Kusanagi is one of the few apparent 'mech-heads', being able to repair and upgrade most any known mechanical object in a short time as well as correctly, whether it be a weapon, vehicle, or even artificial limbs.
Weapons: Takes a Shotgun and an SMG into little skirmishes; additionally grabs his tool belt and his tool chest(s) for long battles. Also proficient with heavy weapons such as the Rocket Launcher and Machine Guns (not automatic rifles, MACHINE guns, the big-belted type).

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And Oni, please a little spoiler warning... I was sitting reading the first Lurker Wars at school, and suddenly comes this detailed story of how a girl is being raped... Then a girl in my class walked up to see what I was reading...
Was she hot? Did you put it in? Pics?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh Obe, you crazy guy.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Well, I'd prefer to have my other character, but if we're going for realism...
i think thats kinda some of the peoples point. there not characters there just a slightly exaggerated / idolized version of you.

also good job on the prologue sin, and i am glad to have been of service.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also proficient with heavy weapons such as the Rocket Launcher and Machine Guns (not automatic rifles, MACHINE guns, the big-belted type).
I am fully aware of what a machine gun is. I'm fully qualified on the use of a few of them. Even in the defensive role on the tripod.

And thank you Nunu and Wonderboy. Hope the actually story is good as well.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

lol, I know you do Sin, I was clarifying for others.

*What? A person in the army knows the difference between an automatic rifle and a machine gun!? Preposterous!*
XD

But yeah, my friends always seem to get confused, so I've gotten so use to having to clarify for others it's become habit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice job on the prologue, Sin. If the rest of it is that consistently well done, we're going to have a damn good story. And guys, don't sell yourselves short. The original was still a damn good read. A little boggy at times *grins* but a good read.

Good enough for me to go "Hey, I want in." *laughs* Which, in true LW fashion, I'm doing now *chuckles*

Sin, if you'd like to add me, I still have the character notes I PMed to Dark and can pass along to you with a bit of updated information, particularly with regard to updating for the Tentacle Haven days. Just let me know.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you Copper, though the story itself will be a different style than what I went for with the prologue. Regardless I am flattered that you want to be in.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*Winks* I said "well done" not "in the same vein." Meaning, if the writing through the whole thing is that good, we're in for a treat! And what can I say? I'm a junkie for a good story, entrenched forum member, and have enough of an ego that I like to see myself included in things *laughs*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's a nice prologue not really much to judge on of course, so I'll wait on more before really commenting. So just to make sure I have this correct this is more the story of our time on this forum here not the older forums or when is this starting in our timeline.

Is this just Sinfull writing it or are Dark and the others still providing feedback on things as well, because I think the fact that it had more than one author helped to round things out more.

As to being included I wouldn't mind, but I always thought of it more as having to earn you're spot in the group then asking if you could be in it. I also always thought of it more as how the authors pictured people rather than how they wanted to be portrayed, but I wasn't around when it originally started. I thought everything was pretty much done by Darkfire and Mo. Didn't realize everyone had actually cotributed so much.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you again Copper, and yes you is included.

And yes Ronny, it is this forum, in our time. And while I am writing it by myself for the moment, it is still going through various people for editing and to ensure that it keeps the spirit of the story.

As for being included Ronny, I can't really do it without your permission. If you don't give me details though, lets my imagination run free. Considering what I want to do with this though, I wouldn't worry too much.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay then you have my permission to do whatever you want with me if you decide to use me. I'm actually rather interested to see how I would turn out in the eyes of other people, especially in a story like this. So I would prefer it with less details coming from me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As to being included I wouldn't mind, but I always thought of it more as having to earn you're spot in the group then asking if you could be in it. I also always thought of it more as how the authors pictured people rather than how they wanted to be portrayed, but I wasn't around when it originally started. I thought everything was pretty much done by Darkfire and Mo.
Heh. That's actually exactly how we did it. We're not as nice as Sinful and we like putting our words into your mouths. *Cackles*

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think thats a fairer way to write a story dark, but as it turns out how i pictured myself isn't really much different from how you pictured myself (or mo, whoever was writing at the time, its funny but i can normally tell, you screw up and call me a guy, he screws up and calls me a girl)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as that's all you put in mouth Dark you won't get bitten. That's actually what I liked about the way they wrote it, because their vision of most people actually fit with how I saw them myself.

Yeah that probably does belong more in the bondage thread now that I read it. Oh well as long as she doesn't hurt me too badly, I won't mind. She couldn't bite or claw much harder than my fiancee anyways.

Finished reading the first chapter and I'll leave commen ts later tonight after I've finished work that way I can think about what I want to actually say.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh well as long as she doesn't hurt me too badly, I won't mind. She couldn't bite or claw much harder than my fiancee anyways.
Maybe not claw, I don't have that good nails... but bite. That I can do pretty well. I've got a nice pair of canines.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

whoever was writing at the time, its funny but i can normally tell, you screw up and call me a guy, he screws up and calls me a girl
Holy crap. I think you're the first person to officially catch that. Mo and I never thought anyone would ever notice.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i spotted it last year when i first went through it. i just figured it didn't really matter, or is it an easter egg you put in on purpose?