What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Nathan Fillion always makes me giddy.

I heard Mordin Solus of in Mass Effect 2.

Join the fan club. We have t-shirts ^.^

weird_stuff_for_captain_hammer_tshirt-p235734551635568637qiuw_400.jpg
BGCTDH29.JPG
Captain_Hammer__s_Hammer_by_jeffehunter.png
(Warning. Last image is huuuuge.)

I laughed so hard when I first heard that.

OMG!! I sooo want those Copper!!

....No, I'm not a fangirl at all

i think perhaps it looses a lot from the lack of farce. the original song was good because of how he exclaims all his skills, none of which have to do with being a major general.

as he says "i know no more of tactics than a novice in a a nunnery ... but still in matters animal and vegetable and mineral i am the very model of a modern major general."

Forgot to post this yesterday, but I ran over a duck with my car :D

Knowing that i am one day closer to my Alienware. And after three days of brutally hard work this week I get a 12 hour night shift to relax in.

OMG!! I sooo want those Copper!!

....No, I'm not a fangirl at all

Just search Captain Hammer T-shirt on google. I'm sure you'll find a proper site that's selling them. The one...of his face, I think, actually comes from drhorrible.com.

As for giddiness, knowing my GM is coming home from Maryland and I get to have my charrie's epilogue tomorrow weee!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!~~~~
My cred card payment went through!
I can buys Alienware today!

-dances-

So me any my Fiance set a date yesterday night. Halloween, muwahahahahaha!!!!! Watch all the relatives go "shit!"

So me any my Fiance set a date yesterday night. Halloween, muwahahahahaha!!!!! Watch all the relatives go "shit!"

Perfect opportunity for you to wear a leather corset and carry a whip under your dress, and when he says I do, you rip off the dress, crack your whip in the air, and yell "YOU MEAN, 'I DO, MISTRESS'"

Last edited:

Funny you say that, he mentioned (jokingly) to do something similar to the pic down below. I said no way, not in front of our family and friends.

picture.php

So you did at least introduce him to 'certain interests' of yours. I remember you saying something similar to that before

Right now my fat cat with two extra toes on each of his feet is curled up in my lap with his face buried in the crook of my arm.

:D

So you did at least introduce him to 'certain interests' of yours. I remember you saying something similar to that before

I still maintain that she needs to remember the spiral has a starting place. we can't go from naked ladies to tentacle hentai in one step.

I still maintain that she needs to remember the spiral has a starting place. we can't go from naked ladies to tentacle hentai in one step.

Well... unless the staircase is busted.

Back