What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I think the remake is fucking awesome. Though I know plenty of people who don't like it. They're weird.
I especially love the infinite ammo trick with the Grenade Launcher in Jill's part :p
Well, you can get infinite amounts of ammo for it. Stacks cap at 250.

Baron1447

Banned
Reputation score

Lighting from one struck a tree less than 10 yards from my house.

(As for my giddy thing: StarCraft 2 next Tuesday)
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this game to.

I think that, although the multiplayer is much the same game as the original for good reason, the way they are branching out and doing interesting things with the single player campaign is very exciting.

(credits:
written by Baron1337
edited by Nunu
directed by RaptorJesus
hated by obeliskos)

Last edited by a moderator:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Early this morning I grabbed the inicitive to take a morning walk to pick up a League of Legends card from the nearby 7/11. By nearby I mean about 15 blocks. A walk along an almost deserted main road at 5:30 in the morning was quite nice, but just the start though.

Getting home, I put said game credit to use, purchasing a pair of luderclusly-cost in normal game credit heros, one of which called Kog'Maw, who I had used in my very first few games of League of Legends. After a few practice rounds with another person as well as testing my other new hero, I took to Normal Gamemode with Kog'Maw

By the end of the match, the ENTIRE enemy team of heroes were crowded together in order to gank me as soon as I arrived. Only to get blown up again due to my passive ability of a suicidal explosion ^_^ My best game ever, I just wished they had a replay option.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I had Taco Bell for lunch :D

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Went to the Italian festival we have every summer and got good food, including the teeth-achingly sweet Napoleon pastry I'm *still* working on.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I got Dragon Age and all the DLC to finally work on the new comp.

Reputation score

I found a good quality Zelda Ocarina of Time live stream running on Ustream with only a few viewers, watched it for a while to make sure the guy was good and personable, and then went around to a bunch of Zelda chats and got him a bunch more viewers ^^

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Forgot to post this a few days ago, but when I grabbed my new deoderant, I noticed it was Old Spice... win :D

Not just for the commericals btw but because Old Spice sponsors my favorite NASCAR driver.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Speaking of Old Spice... You've most likely all seen this, but a friend posted it on his FB profile a couple days ago and thought I would share. It's really well done if you ask me.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Finding out that one of the artists I'm stal---Following on Deviant art did a freaking AWESOME picture of a favorite charrie of mine. She's the type of artist that I either like part of her work, or I only like her work part of the time (if that make sense) but this one was just knuckle-bitingly lovely, hehehe.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Speaking of Old Spice... You've most likely all seen this, but a friend posted it on his FB profile a couple days ago and thought I would share. It's really well done if you ask me.

That was hilarious, made all the more better that I'm about to head to the library to pick up my books.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

THIS.

THISTHISTHISTHIS

MARCH 8TH CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing a positive comment on the photo that I entered for a contest. Now I just have to see if I make it to the voting round.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.

It is an awesome anime about teenage schoolgirls, melodrama and in one case being a creepy stalker lesbian.

Oh, and they may have awesome powers and fight crime, but that's more of a plot device.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

THIS.

THISTHISTHISTHIS

MARCH 8TH CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH.
The link's already been posted Chibs... but good to know yer excited.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

The link's already been posted Chibs... but good to know yer excited.
I didn't know that. My boyfriend linked it to me yesterday, and that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be giddy over it.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I actually managed to have semi-intellectual discussion about existentialism in /b/. Of course, it was fueled with gingers and didn't last very long, but whatever.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Downloaded the Digimon first movie album, nostalgia'ing all over this motherfucker!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

And by nostalgia, he means splooge.

I have two gigantic bags of Chicken Nuggets, all to myself.
(Mom can't eat wheat, dad and brother are vegetarians)
WIN.