(Thread)
(No Thread)
(No Thread)
(Thread)
(No Thread)
(No Thread)

Honorable Mention
(Thread)
(Could have sworn I saw a thread before, did I misremember)
(Thread)
(Thread)
(Thread)
(Thread)
(Thread)
(Thread)

==========================================================================================

Categories were removed compared to 2020 and 2021, and voting was done by tweeting your vote (one vote per category of all-ages/R18, game/cg/voice) with the specified hashtag. Additionally, people who voted for the winners would share a pot of DLsite points when results were revealed.

I found it disappointing that the changes made it into a mere popularity vote with everyone bandwagoning on clear winners for the points, instead of trying to prop up underrated games for their relevant categories. Other than Loli Harem as a baffling outlier of sub-5k sales, every other game on the list broke past 15k sales.

The games without threads are Simulation/VN games with a bunch of reading so that's expected given the average userbase here, other than the RPGMaker game Kunoichi Karin which I can't find a thread for.

==========================================================================================

Games I played prior to the announcement:
  • Imouto Life, the clear winner of the awards from the very start.
  • Eris Dysnomia, a fun action game.
  • Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon, a fapgame from Dieselmine aka the McDonalds of H games, strong focus on the H content with uninspired gameplay/story.

Demos I played prior to the announcement:
  • Night of Revenge: I don't know if it's just the trial being bad but I kept getting my controls stuck in the menu so I didn't bother. Is the action really that good?
  • Virgin Brother and Rebellious Sister: It's a VN, with its selling point being your sister has a slightly different personality depending on your choices at the start at the game. But they all start out as bratty like an actual younger sister so I didn't care enough to sit through the first 15 minutes.
  • Kunoichi Karin: The Ur Example RPGmaker FMC game. Give her an Idiot Ball and then hunt for events in town or int to enemies to get rape on loss scenes. Clean art, maybe a good story, but bog standard gameplay.
  • Princess Honey Trap: The game for femdom lovers. I guess it was okay overall, but the story wasn't interesting enough to me to play it past the trial.

Demos I tried out from the awards:
  • Neighboring Housewife: "Dating" Sim/VN hybrid, netori game where you steal a neglectful husband's housewife whom you fell in love at first sight with. It's a slow burn "softer" NTR where you actually have to build up the relationship the normal way (unlike with succubus magic, looking at you, ntrholic). I enjoyed reading it, might pick it up with a big enough sale/discount.
  • Perv Train: Who translated this title? Training Sim game, molest a girl over many days until she falls to pleasure. The lack of any gauges and numbers during the gameplay phase means you quite literally have to feel your way through based on the girl's reactions and the player character's observations, which are naturally all written in Japanese. You are expected to Game Over often, but it's fine because her experiences carry over and makes your next attempt easier. Pretty interesting and it looks like there's a respectable number of scenes with Live2D animation, but not something I see myself buying.
  • Kakuriyo: on my to-try list

Last edited: