What's new

Re: Hate Thread

You're firing that toxic out of your ass!

Oy! I allready did the L4D Francis rant in here! Who's stompin on my....

oooh, booooobs.

*steals the corpse*

That's Francis, not Bill.

Francis is the hater, Bill is the old senile man who doesn't know the difference between zombies and vampires.

I play as Bill btw...

Gotta say that I agree with this annoyance with automated censors. For fuck sakes its a damn word, and most 13 year olds these days say a lot worse.

Most six year olds where I live tell each other to fuck off. Hell, I've been called a cunt by a couple no younger than ten.

Francis is the hater, Bill is the old senile man who doesn't know the difference between zombies and vampires.

I play as Bill btw...

Whatever you say, Professor Monster.

Most six year olds where I live tell each other to fuck off. Hell, I've been called a cunt by a couple no younger than ten.

My point exactly... though 6 is younger than I thought. Parents really be slipping up these days.

Haha, I remember an 8 year old around 6-7 years ago telling my dad to go fuck himself, because my dad told the kid he shouldn't be playing catch with himself by throwing a baseball against a store-front window.

With any luck, it shattered and the kid somehow bled profusely to death

I hate CEDA
I hate birdges
I hate hospitals
I hate boats
I hate elevators
I hate camping
I hate flying
You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests

Popular culture is taking vampires in a lot of places...

Me, I prefer the Alucard variant:) When I see him laugh at his lunch as he slowly walks towards the horrofied victim... It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside:) ^^

I hate being unable to sleep last night because of a headache, and my stomach not being able to decide whether it wanted me to sit on the toilet or lean over it :s

My point exactly... though 6 is younger than I thought. Parents really be slipping up these days.

It's probably worse where I am because I live in a crap neighbourhood. And by crap I mean kids have been smashing the windows in cars, and one of my grandparents friends had his windows smashed in his house. Twice.

I hate CEDA
I hate birdges
I hate hospitals
I hate boats
I hate elevators
I hate camping
I hate flying
You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests

So... you hate Left 4 Dead then? With a passion?

It's probably worse where I am because I live in a crap neighbourhood. And by crap I mean kids have been smashing the windows in cars, and one of my grandparents friends had his windows smashed in his house. Twice.

Sounds like a shitty neighborhood.

Popular culture is taking vampires in a lot of places...

Me, I prefer the Alucard variant:) When I see him laugh at his lunch as he slowly walks towards the horrofied victim... It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside:) ^^

I assume your talking about Hellsing and not Castlevania?
Yeah, Alucard is Hellsing was a good character, but at the same time I felt he was overpowered. There wasn't anything that could really completely defeat him, and him being the main character that just takes away from him. At least it does for me.

I assume your talking about Hellsing and not Castlevania?
Yeah, Alucard is Hellsing was a good character, but at the same time I felt he was overpowered. There wasn't anything that could really completely defeat him, and him being the main character that just takes away from him. At least it does for me.

but in the english anime versions he is voiced by crispin freeman and thats all you ever really need.

The only thing I know about him is he did the english dub voices for Oldboy and Versus. Versus being one of the dumbest and funniest movies ever, and Oldboy being incredibly awesome and mindfucky.

Versus though

i also liked him as albedo in xenosaga.

He was also Leonidas in the 300 PSP game.

And the original Overlord Zetta.

Back