What's new

Multiplayer Gaming

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer Gaming

It should be open sometime tomorrow if you want to check it out.

Dunno if the guy shows midriff and legs as well. Wouldn't be surprised, though.

Also, I can't remember if it's going to be in by tomorrow, but they're going to add at least one other class.

Going by the , they might have 5 classes total when it's fully finished, but the wiki also says their info might just be based on Vindictus from overseas, and that we might not get everyone it lists.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

With a bit of modding (quite possible as its built on source engine...)...that indestructible under-clothing can be fixed quite easily ;P...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koreans already have a nude mod floating around.

And I might've been persuaded to buy a sexy underarmor, but since that only lasts 30 days, I'll freakin' pass, and wait till an inner armor mod comes out. I mean, it's not even the fact that I want to see my character be both sexy and cool, it's that the default inner armor is UGLY, and ruins many other armors that have an elegant appeal.

Tryin' to milk money by doing things like that... I think I speak for all perverts when I say I don't like that kinda stuff.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Hey, anyone on here with Left 4 Dead 2, do any of you have Diescraper Redux?

I love the map, but I'm looking to play it with more than just randoms.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I guess now I do.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hey, anyone on here with Left 4 Dead 2, do any of you have Diescraper Redux?

I love the map, but I'm looking to play it with more than just randoms.
Not heard of it, thought that does remind me to ask: Anyone know a good map sight for Team Fortress 2? I once saw a pretty good weapon test map on Youtube but for the life of me I forgot it, big long corridor with melee-controlled buttons to control what classes spawned/could do.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's tr_walkway, but its latest version is broken atm.

Lurker
Reputation score

Late to the party, but I just got League of Legends. Summoner name is MobyLick (All my usual names were taken and I had just been watching street sharks).

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Late to the party, but I just got League of Legends. Summoner name is MobyLick (All my usual names were taken and I had just been watching street sharks).
Awesome :p

A bit of advice:

1) Always play Garen when he is free.

2) Save up enough IP to buy Garen

3) Buy Garen.

4) ???

5) PROFIT!!!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Awesome :p

A bit of advice:

1) Always play Garen when he is free.

2) Save up enough IP to buy Garen

3) Buy Garen.

4) ???

5) PROFIT!!!
Don't suggest a champion until the person knows thier style they like :p Personally I prefer Kog'Maw

Lurker
Reputation score

Of those that are currently free, I find Tristana best suited to me. I tried Garen, and he's pretty easy to play. I only have about six hundred points, which is not nearly enough for a champion.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

okie dokie pokies World of Warcraft post is needed i feel. A guild formed by myself and NOVA in WoW is currently rather new still and thus under populated to be really good for anything yet. We are horde on the Eitrigg server which is a normal server. Looking for any WoW players who might like to come join us. please post here if ya make a character or have a character so we can have ya join.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu does not endorse beliefe in world of warcraft, it swallows souls and destroys lives.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

You used to be cool, Dreana. :(

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Hey I never said dreana wasn't cool...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I did.

It's all WoW thesedays. No time for Inky.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Nunu does not endorse belief in world of warcraft, it swallows souls and destroys lives.
Only the weak willed, IMO. I know 10 people who play it, and only 3 of them are the stereotypical soulless WoW-tards that can't be arsed to leave the computer for 5 seconds. The rest of them play for a few hours a day, then go do something else, like exercise or read a book, or even just hang out with friends at the mall or someplace.

Of course, I'm sure there are people out there that know 20+ people who play WoW, and only know of 1-2 people who play it and AREN'T the typical soulless WoW-tard.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've only ever actually met 1 guy who lost pretty much everything because of WoW. And I know quite a few people who play it just cause.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nunu does not endorse beliefe in world of warcraft, it swallows souls and destroys lives.
I used to play it for a bit, got bored of it though because it's pretty much like all the other MMO's out there just with a few more fancy tassles slapped on.

N.O.V.A

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea i gotta agree that there are people out there that are soulless nerds. I do the webpage for two teens that sell/buy/level accounts and i hear about all the sad sad addicted persons. But after trying many other MMO\s (Eve, Age of conan, DDO, Warhammer online and Guild wars.) I think WOW is currently the best. But then again i love the RTS games and wanna know more about the stroyline. And i am still able to have a "life" if you wanna call work and babysitting my roommates a life.

So come those who wanna enjoy mindless slaughter of large spiders, mutated piles of goo (that don't do anything to your female characters if your defeated by 5 of them. trust me i tried.....), and annoying those of the alliance by killing those who are dbags that froget to turn off pvp when they are getting rocked by a high level monster (Thanks Dreana for that laugh).

..... wow i wasn't intendind this to become almost rant like. Eh im bored.