What's new

Random movie talky stuff.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Random movie talky stuff.

I bet if a girl where in that situation over a guy, she would just say "nope, going home now"
Depends on the girl.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Are you a nerd, then? Do you enjoy well directed, intelligent, extremely funny, fun, energetic movies that make you enjoy life in general? Then go see Scott Pilgrim. I would only not recommend the movie to:

NO ONE

GO SEE IT
That's it. I'm not going to go see it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally saw Airbender. $1.25 and a day out with my mother. Not a bad movie. Not a *good* movie, either, but not a bad movie. I liked the action, I liked the effects. Was a little torn on the dragon (very Asian seeming culture and yet, Western dragon. Eh.) Effects were good. Liked the look of things. Battles were well done. Acting...eh. Eh. Seemed like it could have been *longer* I know there was more story to tell, but certain things just seemed really rushed. I liked the princess. Girl playing her was very pretty. Liked Sokka. Thought he was hot and thanks to the magic of IMDB, I now know why. It's Jackson Rathbone, who is also Jasper from Twilight, whom I think is infinitely f'ing hotter than Robert Pattison will ever hope to be. Mystery solved. Happy Copper.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Depends on the girl.
Most definitely true, I imagine those ex girlfriends would last a whole ten minutes against you. Regardless as a general statement (and from my queries to some of my friends) while a man would be expected to fight, a girl, not so much. Would copper fight?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm honestly still trying to wrap my head around the concept of Scott Pilgrim, really. I mean, I get the gist, but...he's got to what? Defeat this gal's evil ex's before he gets the girl, right? It's one of those "I'd better be MARRYING this person" if I go through THAT much trouble for them. And there'd better be like, a dowry or a kingdom involved, too.

Fight, not so much, personally. I'm more of a strategist. *Challenge* possibly, but I doubt I'd ever physically fight someone for another person unless I was put in a situation where I had to defend said person.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I'm honestly still trying to wrap my head around the concept of Scott Pilgrim, really. I mean, I get the gist, but...he's got to what? Defeat this gal's evil ex's before he gets the girl, right? It's one of those "I'd better be MARRYING this person" if I go through THAT much trouble for them. And there'd better be like, a dowry or a kingdom involved, too.

Fight, not so much, personally. I'm more of a strategist. *Challenge* possibly, but I doubt I'd ever physically fight someone for another person unless I was put in a situation where I had to defend said person.
so what your saying is that if you where in scott...ette's position and you had to fight the evil ex's before you get to date, would you go through that or just go home and get a different man.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

At this point in my life, I can think of one man that's worth that much trouble and he doesn't exist in our reality. So unless this person surpassed my ideals and is going to *stay* that way, then no. Wouldn't do it.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

is his name edward?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was thinking she meant Sten.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd beat the shit out of the ex boyfriends

And then dump her.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

To hell with Ramona. I'd want Knives.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I'll fight you and all your ex boyfriends for her
I dunno. I don't think a fight between the two of us would go very well. I keep imagining it going like this:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm tougher than both those half-faggots!
*edit* but which one am I?

And no, I'm not good at chess :(

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Least you don't gotta fight the entirety of 2fort:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If it was Scout Pilgrim vs The Fort, I'd have paid upwards of concert prices to see that.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

is his name edward?
Sweet Jesus, Nu, that's the first time I've ever thought "Don't make me hurt you" toward you. Don't scare me like that.

I was thinking she meant Sten.
Sten all the way, baby.

Seriously, no. It would be an NPC, but he's from one of my table-top games, not literature or a video game.