Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labyrinth sluts (Plmnko/Aust_Nailo/ Ranger9000)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler

Walking through the great hall, the three of them noticed that the art on the pillars were getting more detailed the closer they got to the source of light. Occasionally, they would spot a giant odd yellow eye with thin vertical pupils look at from the darkness, but whenever they went to inspect the pupil it would disappear. Once again, the deeper they went into the hallway the more frequently they saw the pupil look at them from the darkness, until they finally reached the source of the light, which were two lit torches placed next to an impressively decorated door. However, the more important thing that caught their eyes, was the small creature to the right of them that was illuminated by the dim light, it was a small lizard-like humanoid with a long neck, small round head and huge yellow eyes with slit pupils. The small looking creature was about knee height long and after they took a better look at it, they noticed its razor sharp teeth and claws. It curiously looked at them, before quickly scampering off into a small hole on the wall next to a door on the right of them. Looking at what directions they can go, they noticed three doors, one to the right, one on the middle and one on the left, with the door on the right looking unremarkable and the door on the left looked like it was nearly falling apart. However, after taking a closer look at the door in the middle, the thing that caught their eye was the extremely detailed pictogram of a heavily pregnant woman looking at them and spreading her legs for them, it nearly looked like she was inviting them inside with the gentle and happy smile she had, beneath each of her legs there was another detailed pictogram of women being bound and gang raped by several small creatures.
    Weiss pdf
    Weiss

Comment

The half elf was looking between the pillar art a clue or image than could help them to find the orb, but as the minutes passed looking at them more regret it. "At leas t is a straight path, stay alert something is watching us" Luxe said after notice the yellow pupils, one at her hands holding her useless sharp stick and the other covering her moistened flower, she could notice how the images had affected her and she was almost unable to stop the few small drops leaking leaving a trial at her thighs or just falling at the cold floor. It was fault of the leather straps on her, her virgin holes needed lubrication to endure the temple cold winds and of course the many female pictures at the pillars mantain her unable to calm her warm alien feeling at her, at least her body was not really luscious or her problems with the "armor" on her could be worse, thankfuly her breast size was almost a C. "Not even boots or a backpack, is like her desires are just throw more victims to these monsters"

The elf increase her speed ready to find out what was the one looking at them, she was ready to charge and roar to strike the creature but he was focused looking at them, Luxe press her teeth ready to place all her distress on the thing, but something inside slow her as if have this creature looking her so exposed weaken herand such caused a doubt huge enough for the creature to escape- "That creature will alert others, but if we rush to stop him we will fall certainly at a trap. " The stick was almost used at the hole but Luxe calm to check theirs choices. "The little critter and his friends must be waiting for us at the right door and the left one looks to had been broken time ago, maybe for others slaves... Maybe the picture at the front is a trick to mantain us away or a clue as the art is almost the same than the we got to see at the pillars" Luxe was ready to try the middle door or the one at the right, she wanted to kill all these smarth bastards but without the orb they couldt retreat. Still it was best to find out which path the others two slaves choice

Comment

"Or it's exactly what it looks like and we're about to enter into a breeding chamber of some sort." Tsukumi groused as they looked at the three entrances. That creature had only just managed to escape her wrath when it darted into the right path. Stopping her magic before it started so she wouldn't waste the mana. "I'll agree I don't think the left one looks to fruitful, so I guess the middle is our best bet. But if we walk into some sort of trap I'm blaming you both."

Tsukumi's response was accompanied by the woman folding her arms under her rather large G cup breasts. The rags being pushed up a bit and exposing some of the underside of her chest in the process. "Lets not let any more of those creatures escape if we see them again either. We don't need them tracking our movements more."
        Sliiiiiiiiimes
        Mythweavers Charactersheet
        Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

"The whole temple is almost a breeding chamber" Luxe mention after Tsukumi words, then she start to walk toward the middle door, her attempts to press her lower cheeks and hide her back entrance were worse than futile and so as she have both slaves behind her, both humans could see her exposed and ready to use asshole.

Luke sigh blushing and then remove her hand from her moistened pussy in order to use her unarmed hand to open the door, trying to make a brief peek before decide to enter if she dont get to see anything dangerous at the next room. "They look to be pretty smart to build these holes and images, but you are right... we cant leave any other escape. Now, get ready for anything..." The half elf said trying to make both humans defend each other and kill as any creature than they face before they attempt to rape her, Luxe know than her borrowed weapon will mostly break in seconds when the fight start, that or she will be only able to poke any beast.

Comment

(Sorry, no excuse for the delay)

"Based on everything I've seen from this place, what with all the reliefs and carvings of humans getting fucked and them fat with children and even the entry way basically greeting us with her pussy, its easy to say that this civilization or race loved using us like breeding cattle. I expect we'll see more of those things around here. Who knows, maybe that little guy has friends. I wouldn't put it past this race to be resilient type." The mercenary woman sighed as she took the lead and headed through the door opened by Luxe. "Just stay behind me and I'll keep the little bastards off our back. Worse comes to worse, I'll sacrifice myself for you two to escape. Specially cause I don't think you guys would like being stuck here. A half elf might be considered a prize for them since you'll live longer to be bred longer. As for Tsukumi? Well spirited women are funner to break for races like this. Believe me, I'm speaking from experience. Spent a year with the goblins during a botched mission. Didn't even get paid for my suffering. Cheapskate..."

The woman spoke rather casually about her mistakes and even more so about her period of servitude. A mercenary was nothing if not upfront about their work and she was no different. "Cautious approach. Stick to a formation and we should be fine. I'll take the front, Tsukumi in the middle and Luxe in the back. That way we have fighters on point and rear defense and our magic user in the middle to react to threats on either side. We leave you in the back, you'll be pickd off in a heartbeat."

Comment

Spoiler

(Sorry for the late reply, I was sick and with family, so it made replying slightly awkward.)

The fancily decorated door opens with a loud scraping sound, and after opening the door, the three girls were greeted by sun light. Looking through the room, the three of them could see that the room was filled with vines attached to massive trees. With the thick layers of vines hanging from the trees, it was nearly impossible to see anything but vines in front of them, and when looking at the floor, they noticed it was filled with stone rubble. Furthermore, Gwynne noticed that the vines sometimes would move unnaturally and that the floor looked a little bit unsteady. Despite the room's awful condition, several scratch marks on the tree in front of them and stone rubble shows that this room is far from being abandoned. The girls could try to traverse this room by either going left or right around the first tree near the entry way.
              Weiss pdf
              Weiss

Comment

No doubt we will see more of these little creatures, more likely they will try everything to stop uf if we try to escape from the giant creatures than live here, Luxe got to ponder after the swordswoman got to talk all what she have in mind "Dont expect than we will leave you behind. Im sure than you have the experience to endure until find a way to escape, but we must do all what we can to stay save and together or we will fail in our goal" She answer sure than escape without anything and wthout one of them will mostly make their owner rape them and kick them inside just than this time naked and unharmed... maybe even in worse state.

Be the one behind was not the best position, Luxe know than easily something could take her without them notice it and it will be more common than these small lizard creatures will try to attack from behind. But at least the others two will have less chances to betray her, mostly that mercenary as it was possible than being a gobin's slave has change something inside the human mind. Luxe tried to stop to think into something than mostly will cause internal problems into the group she only need to focus on check behind them. "Better stay alert and prepare your spells from this point, we must prepare for a sudden attack for any direction" Luxe said to both but mostly to Tsukumi. As they get inside she decide to stay the stone door opened in case than they need to run away.

Being in middle of a forest inside the temple was not something unexpected with all the images from before and the fact than they had passed across a dense forest, her delicate feet soon made her notice the floor wild style, but she needed to focus on her work and for this she needed to dont touch anything in order to detect any move than werent caused by them or from the breeze. With her stick at hands and no one of her allies behind her, Luxe tried to stay in guard and forget her useless armor than not even cover her privates. "Right path?" Luxe will whisper if the swordswoman human got to ask which direction take

Comment

"We should definately try cutting through the vines. I don't like the feeling of those things pressing against us, they are creepy. Also don't like not being able to see." Tsukumi said, not realizing that the vines infront of them were tentacles. Though she didn't walk through them yet at least. The mage tapping her long stick against the ground as she added. "Though I wonder just what kind of monsters are living in here to leave those scratch marks. Especially since this place seems so overgrown. But I guess the right path could be fine, don't really see any difference at all afterall, both get us to the other side of the tree."

Whichever way they went, Tsukumi was well, not exactly paying much of any attention. Seemingly focusing only on what was infront of her.
                  Sliiiiiiiiimes
                  Mythweavers Charactersheet
                  Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

Working...
                  X